IMPORTANT - Winter Season schedule has changed.
Please see below for details.
We’re Taking Extra Measures to Keep Our Players Safe!
We know this is an unprecedented time, but we’re taking additional precautions to keep our players, staff, and their families safe.Below are a few of the measures we’ve implemented:
Maintaining Facility Cleanliness & Safety
Personal Cleaning Products:We will have products such as disinfecting wipes, hand sanitizer, and soap and water readily and easily available for use.
Ongoing Cleaning Throughout:Beyond cleaning between use of equipment, we’ve implemented a strict, deep-cleaning procedure several times during the day.
Use of Face Coverings:In order to help reduce the spread, face coverings will be required upon entering the facility. Once deemed appropriate, visitors may be able to remove their face covering.
Thorough Cleaning of Equipment:Please allow additional time between training for staff to carefully clean all equipment between use.
Visitor & Staff Screenings:The safety of both staff and visitors is incredibly important to us. Upon entering the facility, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire regarding your health. Touch-free temperatures will also be taken at this time.
Use of Medical-Grade Disinfectants:Deep cleaning is essential, and we will be using medical-grade disinfectants which are effective against the COVID-19 virus.
Winter Season 2020-2021
- Available in-house Academy 2.0 Skills and drills training. Register here
- Summer League will consist of CO-ED Divisions.
- All participants will receive a full uniform for games, and a participation medal at the end of the season.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd place for each grade division!
- Tournament Champion and Runner Up trophies will also be awarded.
- Games will be held at the Air Conditioned and heated, Ladera Sports Center on Fridays
- Coaches choose the practice days and times after draft night and will notify their players/parents shortly afterwards.
- Indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center are offered, but NOT guaranteed.
- Primary and/or additional practices may be held on outside courts at the coaches discretion.
- All boys and girls teams kindergarten through 2nd grade may make requests in the requests field in the registration system.
- Requests are considered ONLY for Kindergarten through 1st grade. Please write all requests in the “request” section when registering.
Don’t delay in signing up for our biggest and best MVNJB Summer Season yet! Space is limited, so register now!
Note – Dates are subject to change.