We’re Taking Extra Measures to Keep Our Players Safe!
We know this is an unprecedented time, but we’re taking additional precautions to keep our players, staff, and their families safe.Below are a few of the measures we’ve implemented:
Maintaining Facility Cleanliness & Safety
Personal Cleaning Products:We will have products such as disinfecting wipes, hand sanitizer, and soap and water readily and easily available for use.
Ongoing Cleaning Throughout:Beyond cleaning between use of equipment, we’ve implemented a strict, deep-cleaning procedure several times during the day.
Use of Face Coverings:In order to help reduce the spread, face coverings will be required upon entering the facility. Once deemed appropriate, visitors may be able to remove their face covering.
Thorough Cleaning of Equipment:Please allow additional time between training for staff to carefully clean all equipment between use.
Visitor & Staff Screenings:The safety of both staff and visitors is incredibly important to us. Upon entering the facility, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire regarding your health. Touch-free temperatures will also be taken at this time.
Use of Medical-Grade Disinfectants:Deep cleaning is essential, and we will be using medical-grade disinfectants which are effective against the COVID-19 virus.
Spring Season 2021
- Spring League will be combined Boys and Girls Divisions.
- All participants will receive a full uniform for games, and a participation medal at the end of the season.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd place for each grade division!
- Indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center are offered, but NOT guaranteed.
- Primary and/or additional practices may be held on outside courts at the coaches discretion.
- All rookie team requests must be requested during the registration process in the requests section.
- Requests are considered ONLY for Kindergarten through 1st grade. Please write all requests in the “request” section when registering.
Don’t delay in signing up for our biggest and best MVNJB Spring Season yet! First week of practices begin in March. Games begin late March. See schedule below for more details.
- Games will be held on Fridays
- Includes NJB uniform
- Game Referee
- Player & Team Insurance
- Rules, instructions & sample practice plans available upon request or found in the Coaches Corner page
- Team Practices
- League Games
Spring League Schedule
|Evaluations & Drafts||March 22, 2021||Evaluations + Drafts|
|Week 1||March 29, 2021||Practices + Games|
|Week 2||April 5, 2021||Practices + Games - Spring Break Week|
|Week 3||April 12, 2021||Practices + Games|
|Week 4||April 19, 2021||Practices + Games|
|Week 5||April 26, 2021||Practices + Games|
|Week 6||May 3, 2021||Practices + Games|